Tuesday 25 May 2010

2 Days in Folec

I applied 2 days leave yesterday for 26th and 27th May because I promised Heeyen (Accounts Senior in Folec) to go over folec few days so that Tiffany could hand over the job to me before she leave. So tomorrow morning i have to wake up earlier than i used to. :( Folec working hours are from 8am -12pm & 1pm - 5pm. Working days are from Monday till Friday, then Saturday IM FREE..YAY~~!!

I had submit my resignation letter and I'm leaving Teck Guan on the 18th June. So I will be starting in Folec on the 21st June. Hopefully I will get used to the new environment soon.

I'm sooooo sleepy and tired right now. Went to the gym and didn't sweat much today because i felt really tired and no energy. Sigh maybe going to get sick soon. Now the time is only 9.30pm and i really cannot stand it anymore. I think i better off to bed now. Zzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment