Wednesday 12 May 2010

Finally~~~~

It's time for me to leave Teck Guan~~!!! =D

I've been working in Teck Guan for 2 years this month. I really enjoy working here and all my colleagues are just like my family. They are really very nice to me and we always joke around like crazy. I really gonna miss them badly!!! Sigh..

Last week, I received a message from Jenny. She told me to pass my cv to her because Folec got vacancy for 'Accounts Receivable' post. So she asked me to try apply. So i pass my cv to her last Sunday when I'm on the way back from Kb which is already around 10.30pm.

Then the next day which is on Monday, she pass my cv to Folec. Yesterday Jenny message me and told me that they already decided to take me. WOW!! I'm really sooooo happy cos that's fast. I really didn't expect it. So Jenny asked me to wait for their call for interview.

Today i received a call from HeeYen. She told me to go for an interview tomorrow after 5pm. I told her that i can't make it cos i'm going somewhere after 5pm. So i asked her if i can make it on the other day maybe friday. So she said ok and asked me to go on friday to folec. She said she confirm will take me and she want me to go over just for a talk. =D She's a very very friendly girl from the way she talk la cos i never met her.

Hopefully this Friday interview with her will go smooth and easy. And not to forget that i really wanna thanks to my beloved friend Jenny for introducing me this job..Thanks!!!! Muahzzzzz...:p

No comments:

Post a Comment