Friday 2 July 2010

At last~~

YAY~~!! tomorrow going to dye and cut my hair again....yeappi..I will be going to the saloon with Siaw Tan early in the morning around 8am. Semangat lehhh...Cos i have to go back to Teck Guan office to pass them the monthly tarik gaji. Shun bian go there visit them. Hehe

Siaw Tan told me that she wanna go and straighten her hair and do manicure/pedicure. So she gonna spend longer hours than me in the saloon tomorrow :p

I'm actually still not sure if i wanna cut my hair but confirm have to dye my hair already. Damn it..really looks terrible!! I must dye to a darker colour this time ahhh...

Besides this, i'm planning to join aerobic class starting next week. But then still not sure which place to go yet. Hmm...I think i will try to survey around next monday and see which is nicer than i will start to go every monday, wednesday and friday. So that on tuesday and thursday i can join badminton at st.andrew with my ex-colleagues. Jiayou Jiayou~~ =D

No comments:

Post a Comment