Tuesday 6 July 2010

Bloated

I picked up Siawtan at 7pm and we decided to go Pine Restaurant for dinner. She told me that she wanted she treat me for my advance birthday celebration =.='' really very the advance lorrr...my birthday still one more month to go..hahaha

I know she always very busy and couldn't spent time with me during my birthday so she decided to just celebrate anytime we want. :p

So when we reach Pine. It's so damn quiet and i only saw a couple there having dinner. Soooo keliannn...wonder why the business so bad..The food is quite nice though. I'd been there once with Steph and we really enjoy the food.

Below are the food that we ordered:



Siawtan recommend this to me...I like it soooooo much...But then the rice damn kiasu lorrr..sooo much rice =.=''


Hungry ahhhh...


Tada~~ After stir the rice with all the sauce provided.. Yummy~!!!


This is what Siawtan ordered for herself. She complained that it's too salty and spicy. Its really damn salty lorr ...


"Brunei Roll"... I like to eat this soooo much.. But then this time so disappointed. Cos i don't know why taste so different and so hard. Failed!!


"Kimchi Pancake"... Siawtan loves this soo much..hahaha It's nice just that i found it kinda oily...

So after makan, we went to The Mall kaikai..I went there to pay my e-speed. After that we went to shop for heels. I think it's been quite sometimes that i didn't go to mall i guess. I didn't even noticed that there's a Fabiano Ricco already. When i walked pass the shop i already spot a lot of nice heels. Damn nice!!!!

I tried a lot of heels and i really like it so much..hahaha jialat ahhhh...I had bought one and wait next month then get another one. Tahan tahan~~:p

1 comment:

  1. How come your contents are all about the same as mine? You copied my ideas kah?? Hahaha ... Just kidding ... xD

    ReplyDelete