Tuesday 27 October 2009

Drivers in Brunei

Yesterday Jenny told me something about how brainless some people drives or parks their car. Can you imagine how these people can actually park their car anywhere they like to and if it doesn't block anyone road then i got nothing to say but if you are actually blocking someone way so please move your car away la!

This is what i heard from Jenny. She told me what was happened when she parked her car at kiulap last few days. When she was about to get her car and she realised that there's this two cars blocked behind her car and she can't move her car. Somehow there's no one in the car. WTH! If they only park their car there for a while and that should be fine but hey i think they can just take it like that's their lao peh road and park anywhere they like. If i'm her i think i will be very pissed off as well. She told me that she horn her car continuously until someone can come and get the car out of her way. So at last there's this one guy came out from a shop cos he was called by a girl to move her car away. But still the other car was remain there so what she have to do is just trying her best to reverse out her car slowly.

I've seem this kinda situation happen quite often. It happens to one of my cousin who work in the same office with me. She used to park her car at metro parking since morning and she normally go back around 6pm. So that day i walked to the parking area with her and we were like 'WHAT THE F***..THOSE STUPID PPL SIMPLY PARK THEIR CAR AGAIN!!!'. Yes.they just parked their car right behind us and block us so we got no way to drive out. We wait in the car for few minutes and we asked the guard in the metro whether he knows the car owner. But too bad he don't know. So we decided to call the police to come. Then the guard spy through the mirror of the car and realised that the handbrake was actually not pulled =.='' SO ITS TIME FOR US TO PUSH HIS DAMN CAR AWAY!! Ya so at last we were out of there. Sigh.

Besides this, Jenny also told me another crazy driver who park the car so damn near to her car and it was really near till u can't hardly imagine. They never worried about their car will be scratch by other people car i guess. But we are not okay. We do care for our car! Jenny told me that she was really angry that time so she wrote a note on a paper written there 'PLEASE PARK YOUR CAR PROPERLY!' and put it on the front mirror of the person's car. LOL i think that's cool.

As you guys know, sometimes when we were driving we will encounter blindspot issue. That's the scary one. I remember last time when i just got my driving license and i drove my car alone to kiulap to meet my friends. So when i'm about to drive to another lane then suddenly there's a car behind me keep on horning me. I was damn shocked and nervous that time cos i don't know exactly what's happening. Cos as i know when i'm about to drive to another lane i did look at the side mirror but there's no car on the other lane. Then i stop my car on the traffic light as i already can hear someone was screaming so loudly from behind. OMG!! I CAN SAY I'M REALLY PROUD OF HIS VOICE cos i didn't open my car window and somehow i'm listening to music but still i can hear that guy screaming at me!! he's scolding me 'FUCKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!' Ok thats really really rude. So he drives his car pass me and look at me. I was wondering that time if he would actually pointed his middle finger at me or not. But luckily he didn't. I admit that it's my fault but they shouldn't be so rude to scold people those bad word so loudly in the middle of the road what =.=''

No comments:

Post a Comment