Sunday 25 October 2009

Outing with family and friends=)

Last night, me,my bro and Siawtan went to WYWY restaurant to meet Hongting for limteh. He came to meet us around 9.30pm and we stayed there untill 11pm.

I looks quite scary and pale here cos of the orange colour lamp =.='' We just had our dinner at home and we ordered something to eat again. Haha my bro was crazy cos he told me that he stil feels hungry and wanna order something with rice to eat. So ended up he ordered this. * Garlic Egg with Sliced Fish *

Actually i don't feel like eating cos its consider supper already.My gosh!! I don't normally eat supper 1. But this time no choice la. Once in a while should be fine. =p so me and siawtan ordered this two.

* I can't recall whats the name of the food. Sorry! *
* Durian ABC *
This durian abc was ordered by hongting and he told us that everytime he come WYWY he will surely order this. But i never try this. Maybe one day. He was not feeling well that night. But still he ordered this Durian ABC. I think that makes him cough more badly. He sat right facing infront of me and when he was halfway drinking suddenly his throat pain and he can't control himself so the durian abc was spilled out from his mouth to my laptop. Lol I was so shocked because i was lucky that it wasn't spilled out to my face. Haha If not you will be deadmeat hongting =p
Today me and my family went to Le Taj for lunch. This is my 3rd time to Le Taj. I think the first two times i went there was ages ago with my friends.

Yeah~!! Peace for "CAPERS"~~..Still i would prefer capers if i have to choose within this two restaurant. Especially the buffet which is only B$14.80 per person and you can order as much pasta and pizza as you can. Ok let's stop my intro to this capers. Let me show you some food my cousin help us to order in Le Taj.

* Spicy pepper chicken *
* Chicken Korma *
* Chicken Masala *

* Long Bean Poriyal * * Prawn Vindaloo *

After lunch, me and my family went to Hua Ho Manggis Mall for shopping. We stayed there till 3pm then went back home and its time for my afternoon nap..Yeah!! Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment