Friday 30 October 2009

Once upon a time~

* I think this picture was took when i was just few months old *
P/S: the one beside me which is on the left is hongting =p* My mummy and me when i was 1 yr old plus *
* Me and my cutie bro *
* My childhood gang *
* My grandpa just left us couple of months ago =( i really miss him so much *
* My cousin always like to put make-up on me and asked me to do different pose *
* My family *
* My childhood friend - Julia *
* Looks like tomboy arr. The shortest hair i ever cut *
* Start to gain weight =.='' *
* The one who wear yellow t-shirt is me..UGLY HAIR ** Actually i really hate to see myself in this photo. But this is how i looks like when i was in secondary one *

I started to gain weight when i was in primary 6 if not mistaken. When i was in secondary, everytime my relatives or cousins saw me they will surely ask me y am i gaining so much weight and always asking me to KIAM PUI!! Actually i really hate them so much that time cos everytime they see me sure they will say me FAT =.='' I will just ignore them and act like i can't hear them.

So when i was in secondary four, i started to go on diet. I keep telling myself that i don't wanna eat RICE for dinner and i will just drink SOUP and eat VEGE. That's it! So every night around 10pm i will start to do some aerobic/yoga/dancing. I took about 1hour at least to finish my exercise and sometimes i start my workout late around midnight and i can only sleep at 2am after shower. Sigh. I still can remember how tiring it is that time.

Besides doing some workout, my cousin teach me on how to do some massage for body slimming. But i hate to do that cos it was so damn pain. My skin always turns reddish after the massage. So i don't really interested to learn about that. Lol

So after few YEARS(how i wish it took just few months), then i lose 10kgs. Hate Diet!!

Actually some of my friends think i looks really different last time, they even asked me 'HEY JIA U TELL ME SERIOUSLY.ARE U GOING FOR PLASTIC SURGERY ON YOUR EYES OR WHEREVER' Please la~~how could i go for surgery!!! =.='' If i really go for surgery then for sure i already make myself damn pretty now la.My eyes last time are smaller than my eyes now a bit cos last time i wear glasses EVERYDAY. That's why. And last time i don't have eyelid but now i do have and i also dunno how come will suddenly got eyelid.(but my eyelid cacat one cos only got on one side of my eyes) *sweat* trying my best to make it balance now.One more thing i really pissed off is the picture in my IC. I fed up on answering those people who will ask me 'ARE YOU SURE THIS IS YOUR IC????' especially when i go to bank and government sector. I remember this one time i went to land transport to sit for my law test. Then this officer asked me to go to the front and show him my IC. So i show him my IC and he look at my IC and asked me 'INI U PUNYA IC KAN?KENAPA MUKA TIDAK SAMA?BETUL ARR INI U PUNYA AR??' =.='' i answered him 'YAAA. AKU PUNYA'. But still he couldn't believe it and start to ask me to read out what's my IC NO,ADDRESS,D.O.B and so on. Grrrr!!

Even last few days when i went to the bank to withdraw some cash from the counter for my company and they asked for my IC. When i show the counter lady my IC she keep on looking at me and my IC. My face starts to turn black. In my heart was thinking NOT AGAIN!! and yes they took a piece of paper and write down all my IC details down. They always makes me feels like I'm actually stealing other people IC la. I WANNA CHANGE MY IC ASAP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment