Sunday 1 November 2009

Back to KB ( My 2nd home)

Last saturday, me and my family went down to KB as usual. But its been quite sometime that we didn't went down already. So on saturday we drive down to kb around 6.45pm cos have to wait for my dad to finish his work and my bro to come back from school.

So as usual i have to drive to kb cos i know my dad is tired after work. So we reached Seria at 7.40 which is about an hour trip. When we reached Seria, of course the first place we have to go is the food stalls. Hahaha I MISS THE FRIED KUEH TEOW!!! So i ordered the fried kueh teow and the portion was damn a lot. I eat till soooo full arrr. But won't feel regret cos its my favourite. Wahaha. Then we went back home at KB Mumong, take a rest and i really can't stand it by staying at home cos very boring la :-( and there's no wireless there. So i asked my cousins to go WYWY for tea.

We stayed there chit-chat, eat and drink until 12.30am. Actually they planned to stay there longer but i really can't wait even a second anymore because i wore my lens since 7.30 in the morning til midnight. The lens nearly stick dry on my eyes. I quickly asked them to sent me back home cos i can't even open one of eyes and the feeling was so uncomfortable=.='' When i reached home and i quickly took out my lens and my eyes was so reddish so i close my eyes and sleep with tears =( *pain*

I woke up around 10.30 the next morning and my parents tapao NASI LEMAK for me. Seriously the nasi lemak taste damn terrible. EEEE~~!! Everytime i came down to KB i will surely ask my daddy to bring me go eat their most famous "ROJAK". But this time my dad say don't go KB eat la. Let's try the ROJAK in seria food stall. This is the first time i know seria food stall also got sell rojak. So i ordered the big portion of rojak and i shared with my cousin. Both of us finish the rojak so fast like we had been starve for several days cos the rojak was absolutely damn nice like u can't hardly imagine. OMG!! I start to miss the rojak again :'(

I forgot to take the pictures of all the food i mentioned above. If not surely u guys will see till saliva dripping down infront of ur pc. LOL

So we went back to bandar at 8.45pm after dinner and reached home before 9.30. I drove kinda fast this time and get scolded by my dad in the car. Its because i'm kinda sleepy after drinking 'KACAMA' with so much alcohol in it. DAMN!! I really dunno drinking KACAMA will become headache so jialat one =.=''

No comments:

Post a Comment