Sunday 15 November 2009

Dye Hair

Yesterday Yen came to my house for overnight because she said wanna learn to make cookies from me. Actually I'm not so good in making cookies as well. I prefer to bake cake rather than cookies. Haha. So last night we went to Hua Ho Manggis Mall to buy the ingredient for making the cookies. We actually planned to make the cookies on that night BUT i felt so lazy and i told yen that we better make it today. So i asked yen to help me dye my hair cos i've been wanted to dye my hair since long time ago. Last time i always used to dye my hair but nowadays i don't really like to dye my hair because it really makes my hair looks dry.

BUT yesterday i had make up my mind to dye my hair. I got 1 box of hair colour which is in 'DARK BROWN' and i thought that it will makes my hair looks a little bit light in colour but unfortunately when i finished dyed my hair and i was so dissapointed that my hair have become soooooo BLACK. It's really really black colour. Sigh

Nevermind, so today Jenny, Yen and Me planned to go The Mall 'ESSENSUAL HAIR SALOON' to dye our hair. Both of them want to dye and highlights at the same time. So we reached there at 6.30 and both of them started to dye their hair. Then the hairstylist asked me what colour i would like to have. So i told her that i want to dye my hair in blonde which is more to lighter colour and she say to me 'SURE SURE'. She asked me to wait for a few minutes so i went to the washroom and when i'm back, she asked me that whether i had dye my hair?? i answered her 'YES JUST YESTERDAY AND THAT'S THE REASON WHY MY HAIR SO BLACK NOW'. Then she said to me that ' OMG DEAR I'M SORRY I THINK I CAN'T DYE UR HAIR FOR YOU ' ..

It's all because i dye my hair to DARK BROWN!!! She told me that if i want to dye my hair to blonde i can't dye my hair before to either 'BLACK' or 'DARK BROWN'. The colour which i want to dye won't be obvious and it will as well damage my hair. Sigh

She said to me that 'ACTUALLY IF U REALLY WANT TO GET UR HAIR BLONDE, THERE'S ANOTHER WAY WHICH IS TO BLEACH ALL UR HAIR COLOUR AND REMOVE THE BLACK COLOUR THEN APPLY ON THE BLONDE COLOUR U WISH TO HAVE. BUT IT TAKES TIME'. And so i quickly agreed with her and make an appointment with her next week. So i just can't wait for it..Hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment