Saturday 28 November 2009

Miri Trip

This is the dog at my Kb house which have a 'pig face' looks. Haha
This morning we all woke up quite early around 6am. We all reached the custom and saw the car queue up so long already. My left leg was nearly cramp cos of the clutch and this is just the beginning. When i reached miri my leg really 'ruan' already =.=''. We drove two cars down to miri. The car infront which is KN1460 is my cousin's car. Then as usual we went to 2020 restaurant to have our breakfast.

After breakfast, then we go separately. The three of them shown on the pictures above which is my cousins and my bro drive one car to imperial mall first. While i have to drive my parents and auntie to a shop which sells 'paipai paper' for my late grandma.
This is the place where i have to wait for them in the car for more than half an hour!!! and the weather was damn hot man. Lucky my car aircon is cold enough. If not i really become roasted pig already.
I went to the shop which sells a lot of decoration stuffs. I'm actually helping my colleague to looks for something for our office christmas decoration and i saw this BIG BIG XMAS BELL..woahh!! This is the biggest bell i had ever seen.

We then went to Imperial mall cos my mom wanna make a new lens for her glasses. So i intro her to the shop which i made my glasses before. She have to wait for 2 more weeks to come back and collect back her glasses. So my auntie said by that time she will be coming down to miri and collect on behalf of her.

After Imperial mall, then we went to Parkson. That's the place which jam so terrible =.='' I wanna park at the basement but it says that the basement parking is already full. So i have to turn one more round. There's actually another way to find a parking but the steepness of the road makes me really scare.
This is the slope which i will never ever dare to drive up unless I'm driving an auto car!!!Ended up i got no choice but to stop my car at the roadside and change seat with my dad. So he's the one who help me to drive up my car to this scary slope..You can see there's a car stop infront and they are actually stuck halfway on the slope. That's what i scare. I'm scare if i'm the one who drive and i have to stop my car halfway on the slope and i can't balance my clutch then the car surely will move backward =.=''' I don't wanna get heart attack.
Go everywhere also need to queue..wahlao!! this pizza hut really so laku la.. So many people were queing up waiting for their turn to go in. We waited for about 15mins and the waiter told us there's a seat for us already.
Actually while waiting for the pizza to come. I'm really very very hungry already. My auntie bought a lot of egg tarts. So each of us took a tart and eat first while waiting. Haha
Our pizza come already~~!!! yeahh~~!! But seriously the pizza in miri really cannot be compare with the pizza in Brunei..So much different la.. Pizza in Miri really booooo...

After Parkson then we went to boulevard and stayed there until 7pm then went back home. As usual, when we reached the Brunei custom were so long queue. Sigh. Luckily we don't need to drive all the way down to bandar again. Since we will be staying at KB and back on sunday =D

No comments:

Post a Comment