Wednesday 25 November 2009

Eat, Eat and Eat

Today I just received my salary and I told my colleagues that I wanna follow them out for lunch. We decided to go Pizza Hut. Actually I really like to eat pizza and pasta or anything which related to western food. I know it’s the most fattening one. No choice because I really like it and I don’t care that much.

So this afternoon there’s only me, Elsa and Marissa go out lunch together because Stephanie was on duty today so she have to stay in the office answering phone calls. I waited for Elsa till 1pm for lunch and my stomach was starting to grumble. Normally I will go for my lunch at 12.30 sharp.

When we reached Pizza Hut, I started to look through the menu and this ‘CREAMY CABONARA’ really attracted me. So I ordered it and it comes with one bowl of cream mushroom soup and a glass of coke for $7.90.

* This Creamy Carbonara got GREEN BEANS!! I HATE GREEN BEANS!! Have to move apart the beans one by one =( *

Around 2.30pm, Haji Barudin(our office security guard) came in our office with his hands carrying so many plastics of ‘Langsat’. Seriously I hate to eat Langsat. Cos I ever try the Langsat which taste so damn sour and the stickiness on the skin really makes me crazy. But today most of my colleagues were eating the Langsat in the office as they ordered from Haji Barudin for only $1.50 per kg which is consider really really cheap man. I tell you, you won’t be able to find such cheap and sweet Langsat at any place. So they persuade me to try and Yes I really like it. Hahaha. I ate the Langsat non-stop while working. But not that much la. Cos my throat is not so good and I’m afraid I will keep coughing the next day.

After finish eating the Langsat, I decided to order from Haji Barudin for 2kgs which only cost $3.00. So that my parents can try and I know they will like it as well. Some of my colleagues even more exaggerate, they ordered 6kgs =.=’’ I think they won’t be able to talk after eating all the Langsat. Lolzz..

I received a message from Siawtan this afternoon and she’s asking me if I would like to go Hua Ho Mall with her. It’s been quite a while that I didn’t go out with her. So I told her that I will go pick her tonight and we go shopping together since I will be very bored at home as well cos my e-speed was really sucks recently. Kept on disconnect. Makes me Ki Siao!!!

After shopping, I brought her to Easyway in Serusop for dinner as she hasn’t had her dinner yet. I actually had my dinner at home already but still I ordered a cup of ‘Pearl Milk Tea’ and one basket of ‘Hotdog w/Chips’ while Siawtan ordered a cup of Honeydew Pudding Milktea and a plate of ‘Hotdog Fried Rice’. As usual I can’t finish my drink!!! Ended up my brother is the one who help me finis my drink when i picked him up from his friend's house =)

No comments:

Post a Comment