Monday 16 November 2009

Lost and Found

Last night i went to Kiulap HSBC Bank to make payment for my credit card through the machine around 9.30pm. After i put in my card and cash then i get the receipt and forgot about my card =( I'm really so so so so careless~~ Sigh..I didn't realise that i had lost my card last night until this morning when i was in the car on the way to work and i checked my wallet. Then i found out that my card was not in my wallet. I was so shocked and quickly looked around my wallet and handbag. But still i can't find it. My mom was beside me nagging at me and said that how could i be so careless everytime.

It's because this is not the first time i lost my card. Last time I ever lost my company deposit card in the machine also and luckily someone saw it and passed it to the counter. If not I will sure get bomb by my manager =s

So this morning when i reached office and i quickly called to HSBC bank and told them that i had lost my card. They asked me if there's anyone behind me that time when i was paying my credit card. I answered No and she said to me that not to worry its because the card will automatically go in to the machine and i can go to the bank and collect it anytime.

The hsbc staff then hang up my call and i forgot to ask her to block my card first incase it doesn't goes in to the machine. Then i was so blur till i called to the wrong bank 'BAIDURI' to asked them to block my card =.='' I talked to them for so long and they told me they don't have my account of credit card. He then told me that the account number i gave them is from HSBC not BAIDURI..OPSS.. I'M CRAZY~~!! =.=''

After a few minutes, I received a call from HSBC and the girl told me that my card can be collected anytime. So this morning around 10.30 i asked my boss driver to sent me to HSBC in Kiulap to collect my card. I'm so glad when i saw the staff pass me back my card. I'm really lucky this time..I will keep telling myself that i can't be so careless again next time..NOOOOO I CAN'T~~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment