Tuesday 3 November 2009

Siew Lan's B'day


Ah Fish came to my office to pick me up around 5.15pm just now and we went to Siew Lan's office to give her a birthday surprise. She always stay in office till 6pm, so by the time we reached the office she was still busy with her work. Jenny went to MakCik Bakery to buy her a "BLUEBERRY CHEESE CAKE".

Besides this, we also ordered this set pizza shown below. Its called STARZBITES DELIGHT. It comes with a STARZBITES SAUSAGE PIZZA, 6PCS OF BBQ HONEY WINGS, 6PCS OF GARLIC BREAD and 1BOTTLE OF PEPSI.* It looks like a love shaped pizza right? This is how it looks like when u take out one slice of the pizza *


The BBQ Wings were spoiled la!! See the black black "CHAO DA" wings..Aiyer~~!! Better i go Kuala Lurah order my favourite BBQ HONEY CHICKEN WINGS..I MISS IT SO MUCH~~!!! I WANT I WANT~~!!



* Below you can see these two vain ladies :- LOL



TADA~~ PRETTY LEH ~~ * ahem ahem *

And lastly, pictures taken of me and jenny. =p



Okay..That's all for today..So tired this few days. Every morning always feel so lazy to wake up. Sigh. Anyway gonna have my holiday after 2 more days. YAY!! can't wait for it.. Hehe *winks*

No comments:

Post a Comment