Wednesday 11 November 2009

Swimming

Today after work, yen came to my office and both of us are waiting for Jenny to come pick us up to go for swimming at IBB. This is the first time yen join us and she paid $5 per entry as both of us are already member while for those who are not follow member they will be charge for $10 per entry. Yen was trying her best to hold the 'tyre' tightly..cos she got a bit fear of the deepness of the pool.
Trying her best to swim..good job yen~~=)
See the both of them enjoy their swimming. 'ni men jiu suang lor~~'
Happy smile on Yen face after few rounds of swimming..Haha

I swim for a short while only today cos i really feel damn lazy. When i was swimming for the first few rounds, Stephanie walked in and asked me to get up from the pool and eat laksa bought by her. *sweat* I was still swimming and she came in to tempting me to eat something. Oh gosh. But anywhere i did get up from the pool right away and ate the laksa. Hahaha 'once in a while' should be ok..=p
My dinner 'LAKSA' bought by Stephanie. Yum Yum..looks kinda disgusting but its really damn nice la. =p

After shower, Jenny and Yen told me that they wanna go to 'EXPRESS' in Kiulap for dinner and asked me to accompany them along. I told them i just had my dinner already and I'm not going. But they want me to go and see them eat while waiting for my dad to pick me up from Kiulap. So i follow them to 'EXPRESS' and ended up i still order something to eat =( ouuuuu feels guilty now..My second round dinner =s

I need to swim more than 20 rounds for tomorrow already. Sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment