Tuesday 24 November 2009

Go clinic with my mummy

Yesterday i apply one day leave for today because my mom right eye is very red and it seems like there's blood on her eyes. We are worried about her eye so I decided to bring her to the clinic for checkup. I woke up at 7am this morning and i slept at 2am yesterday *yawn* tired~~

We reached the clinic at Muara around 7.45am and waited there for quite long..AS USUAL..That's how the government people do work~~~SLOWWWWW..EVERYTHING SLOWW~~=.=''

Then the nurse called my mom to come in the room and i accompany my mummy in cos she can't really speak english and malay well. The doctor check her eye and the doctor says that there's nothing wrong with my mom's eye. Everything is ok. She asked my mom if she got cough or flu. My mom answered 'Yes'. So the doctor predicted that it's because of cough too hard. So ended up the doctor gave my mom a bottle of cough medicine.

I told the doctor that i would like my mom to go for eyes degree checkup. Actually she just change her glasses few months ago. But now she complained that she see things quite blur and its very danger if she's driving. The doctor told me that they have to call the ripas and asked when can they arrange an appointment for my mom. When they showed me the appointment date i was like..OMG..Its on the 5/1/10..Another 2 more months to go!! WTH~!! I think i would just bring her to the shop for her eyes checkup rather than waiting for the ripas..CRAZY..takes so long just to have eyes checkup =.=''

Luckily today there's not much people in the clinic and we can come back early. We reached home before 10am. Now can rest at home and don't need to go to work..How nice~~YAY~~=D

No comments:

Post a Comment