Thursday 26 November 2009

Langsat and Curry Puff

This is the 2kgs of Langsat that i ordered from Haji Barudin yesterday and he sent to the office this morning. Our colleagues ordered 16kgs of Langsat from him altogether. Then during lunch time Me, Stephanie, Joshua and Ruby were in the pantry enjoy eating the Langsat. Elsa was eating the Langsat and she asked me to join her while I'm still doing my work. She said ' Eliza, come come....Let's eat~~'. Actually I just stop eating the Langsat and she called me again. Haha I admit that i started to like Langsat but not while peeling off the skin. The stickiness of the skin really annoys me =( Makes my hand and nail so sticky especially my nails. It will become brown colour and it tooks me so long to wash it away. Eeeee.. See how happy Elsa is when she's eating the Langsat =D and guess what she bought 6kgs altogether. Hope she won't get sore throat soon =p

Guess where's she?? Haha.. She's actually in Elsa's room. She looks like she's stealing the Langsat from Elsa and caught by me. Haha

I think this the first time i saw someone who use the cutest way to eat Langsat which is Marissa. Firstly she get one bunch of Langsat and a piece of tissue. Then she slowly peel off all the Langsat skins. After that she took out the filing of the Langsat and put in all on a tissue. Seldom will got people do it in this way i guess. Haha I think most of you would just rather remove the skin of the Langsat and put the filing in your mouth right away.

This afternoon around 2pm boss came back from meeting and he bought us this curry puff from Ching Nam Hong. I like the curry puff there. When the time boss brought to the office, the curry puffs are still hot hot. Our office was surrounded with the smell of the curry puffs. Today is quite busy at work and don't know why the more busy we are in the office the more we feels like eating. As usual I'm eating while working. That's how we pass our time in the office. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment