Thursday 7 January 2010

D.I.E.T

How i wish that i won't gain weight no matter how much i eat. Sigh

I'm starting to feel like i'm actually gaining weight again. =(

So i started to get on diet since last two days ago.

I ate a little bit for my breakfast, sometimes skip my lunch (or eat some biscuits to control myself from starving), then after work i will go for swimming, sauna and doing gym (depends), back home and drink soup or some vege.

And that's how I'm on diet. I think it really works on me. But sometimes i will be quite 'tam jiak' also. So no choice, have to do more exercises such as sunday go Tasek for hiking then after hiking will be going back to IBB gym for sauna. It really feels so good!!

Hope i can lose at least 2-3kgs within this month..WISH ME LUCK~~!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment