Sunday 24 January 2010

HOT AFTERNOON

The weather today was soooooooo DAMN HOT~!!! gosh..When i went in to the gym room and i can feel the heat. It's more terrible than how u feel when you are in a sauna room. Jialat arr...I haven't start any exercise yet and i already start sweating like what =.=''

Normally we will off the aircon when we are in the gym room. But i don't understand why a lot of people likes to on the aircon till si beh COLD while doing exercise in the gym room. =S How to sweat leh like dat??? So everytime when they saw us they know we are gonna off their aircon. Hahaha

BUT TODAY IS AN EXCEPTION~~!!


Today we went to the gym around 2pm and we really not used to it. Cos of the damn hot weather. I tried the cycling for about 5mins and I already cannot stand it. So we go and on the aircon with no choice. But still can't feel anything and it's still hot like sauna!! I could only cycling for less than 10mins and i gave up cos the sweats on my body keep on dripping already. Same to Jenny..LOL..

Ended up i go and do the sit-up for 100times as usual and feels better cos the aircon was just right above me. After that i tried the treadmill for 10mins only. I SURRENDER~!!

Now i learn a lesson. Never ever went to that gym at this hour. I will be like a roasted pig!!

But not bad as in we really sweat a lot today. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment