Saturday 2 January 2010

Lunch at Pine Restaurant

Me and Stephanie decided to went out for lunch today. But actually my brother was planning to have lunch with me at Kiulap korean restaurant and ended up can't make it. So i just go with Stephanie for lunch. So i mentioned to her about the korean food and she recommend me to go "Pine Restaurant" which is located at Gadong. This is my first time there.




This is how it looks like inside the restaurant.








And here comes the food we order.


I loves the KIMCHI~~!!!! NICE!!!


This soup is soooooo damn delicious...


My rice with some kimchi on it.
(of course this kimchi is not come with the rice. I add on it and realised i forgot to take the picture.)


Sushi~~ This sushi is also very very nice!! It's called 'Brunei Roll'.


Can't finish this 3 sushi. So ended up tapao for my mom and she really love it. Haha


AHHHHHH~~~YUMMY...looks terrible with my mouth open so big i know..Haha


Was looking at something and guess what's that??


Tada~ This is the one..actually i don't know what's that thing that I'm holding is actually for.


Stephanie was too full till started to feel sleepy!! But I'm still continue eating there.Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment