Thursday 31 December 2009

New Year Eve @ Emily's House

It's not a very good weather tonight!!!! Now is already 8.17pm and we reached here at 7.15pm but it's raining heavily now =( How are we supposed to have barbeque with this kinda weather =.= So bad luck!! Now we can only sit in the living room enjoy eating some snacks and watch movie. Feeling great too. Just hope the rain can stop as soon as possible and we can start having our barbeque soon.

I WANT TO EAT CHICKEN WINGS, HOTDOGS, CRABSTICKS AND THREE LAYERS PORK!!!!

Yeah!! At last I'm really full now!! I really ate a lot. I love the prawn. Damn nice.

It's already 11.37pm now and we are waiting for 12am to play fire cracker. Hehe


Oyster and Chicken Curry


Fried Mee Hoon


SPICY!! BEST!!


For BBQ~!!


Never try this before. Quite nice..


Didn't get to tried this because i drink beer and other liquor already. Don't dare to mix too much. But heard from my cousins that it's nice and it only contains 11% alcohol.


Jasmin


Kim and Jo


My brother


Me and Jenny


Me, Emily and Jenny


My cute and cheerful auntie!! LOL


Fire cracker..


Ready to play some firecrackers. But unfortunately it's still raining but not too heavy.


Hongting and Hao was trying to light up the fire cracker.


Hardly get a nice group photo picture cos they all keep fooling around with so many camera infront of us =.=''


From the left to right: Hao, My bro, Wei and Hongting


These two were trying to act sweet *faint*


Kinda blur but this is the only picture me and Jenny took with them.


Another group picture.


Me and Jenny again.

No comments:

Post a Comment