Friday 11 December 2009

Advance Xmas Celebration in Office

This saturday afternoon Elsa will leave Brunei and go back to Philippine for a long holiday until 5th of January. So we decided to organize something before she left. Elsa told us that she would like to have a christmas celebration with all of us. So what we can do is just to celebrate in the office. Actually at first we were thinking of having a party in one of our vacant apartment. But it's not a very good idea anyway so we just forget about it.

So ended up we made up our decision and planned to celebrate today. Elsa, Stephanie, Marissa and I will bring food to the office.

Let me show u what had 4 of us brought to the office =D

* Brought By Elsa:-
* Rellenong Bangus ** Kare - Kare *
* Mocha Cake *


* Brought By Stephanie:- * Chicken Fillet *


* Brought By Me:- * Fruit Salad *


* Brought By Marissa:-

* Cucur Cempadak * * Cucur Udang *


Imagine we are having all these for breakfast!! cos i have to go to HSBC during lunch time to collect my credit card. So i won't be staying in the office to have lunch with them. No choice, so they also accompany me eating all these for breakfast.


Back to what i had mention about collecting credit card from HSBC. I really feels so soi. Yesterday i actually went to Kiulap HSBC to pay for my credit card through the machine. But who knows when i'm put my card into the machine and the machine breakdown. The screen was gone white. I keep on trying to press the cancel button to get my card out from the machine. But ended up the card was retained again. Sigh. So i quickly call the bank and asked about it. It's a guy who answered the phone. When I mentioned to him about my card and he was laughing =.='' So I told Jenny to pick me up from my office to Kiulap.

I'm back to office at 1.30 sharp. They were all still having their lunch in the pantry and they called me to eat with them since i'm not having my lunch yet cos i don't feel hungry when i went out wit Jenny. Ate too much for breakfast. haha

After lunch, it's photo taking session!! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment