Friday 4 December 2009

My second round lunch with colleagues

It's lunch time!! So Joshua came to our department and asked us where do we go for lunch. So i told him that I'm not going with them cos i bring my food from home today. Then i asked them where they going to have their lunch. They told me that they wanna go for buffet somewhere beside De Royalle cafe at Bandar. It's a new opening chinese restaurant. Last time the shop was rent by ' Funbread '. I guess their business was not really good that's why they choose to close the shop. Plus the choices of bread there were quite limited.

So at 12.30pm, i went to the pantry to had my lunch and i came back to my seat after 10mins. They were still there about to ready to go for their lunch. They told me to go along with them but i rejected cos i already had my lunch just now even though I'm not that full yet. Hahaha cos i only ate a little bit. Joshua called me to go with them at least for a drink. So i just go along with them rather than sitting in the office.

We reached the restaurant and asked for the buffet lunch. But unfortunately the boss told us that they don't do buffet on Friday =( So no choice we just order some other dishes besides buffet. Anywhere the buffet lunch is only B$4.99. Cheap right~~Hehe

Three of them order mee and they want me to try everyone of their dishes they ordered.

The pictures below are the dishes that they ordered:-
P/S: Sorry guys i can't remember what's the name of those dishes.
* Order by Marissa *
* Order by Joshua ** Order by Elsa *
( My Favourite~~!!!)
This is what they said to me just now that they want me to try all the dishes ordered by them. Ended up it becomes so much and was full on a plate =.='' How could i finish it??? They really want to see me become fat fat. Haha I can't be able to finish it so Marissa tapao back together which her leftover.

No comments:

Post a Comment