Saturday 26 December 2009

Avatar


Today i went to Kiulap Mall Cineplex to watch ' Avatar ' with my cousins from kb.. The shows start at 12.15am and it's a 2.45hrs show =.='' At first I'm quite worried that i might fell asleep in the cinema. I remember last time i went to watch this ' 2012 ' and it's also a 2.45hrs show. I keep on yawning in the cinema cos i found that movie not really that nice and it's really boring. I really feels like sleeping in the cinema already. Luckily this time i watch this ' Avatar ' and it's really a nice movie!!! eventhough the show started quite late but it's worthy. Haha

I reached home at 3.15am and now it's already 4am but i still can't sleep. Not sleepy at all seriously. Maybe it's because today is sunday and i can sleep as long as i can.. Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment