Saturday 12 December 2009

CTG Family's Day @ Angel Beach

Woke up at 8 this morning. Now I'm waiting for Stephanie to come my house and drive my car to meet the rest of our colleagues at Wisma Puspa which is one of our company apartment at bandar. I couldn't drive today because yesterday my parents reminds me that actually my driving license had expired few weeks ago and I didn't even realized that. Ops so no choice, Stephanie will be the driver today.

Will update more when I'm back from the beach. Hope the weather today will be very fine and the most important is that i won't get sunburn =s

Lalala..I'm back from the beach now. I reached home at 6pm. Whole day busying here and there walking around taking pictures and playing games. My whole body gonna cramp tomorrow. Sigh

Let me show u guys certain pictures taken from the beach.































Ok..the pictures above are all i can show u guys of how angel beach actually looks like.

More pictures to come ~~ I won't upload all the pictures here of course. I will only post it in my facebook =)



"DAPURKITA" is the restaurant where we ordered for catering today.



The funny deliveryman. I told him I'm gonna take a picture of him and he post it like that =.=''



Starting to light up fire for BBQ.




The coke was so limited!! Me and Stephanie only bought 24cans of it. Last minutes feels like drinking coke. Hehe



Joshua keep on spraying the mosquito prevention spray to Stephanie. He even help me to spray all over my legs. But ended up still there's so many sandflies bite on my legs!! =(



Ahhhhh~~ Sunblock~~Haha this is my precious. Thanks to this and i got no sunburn this time. I REMEMBER to apply unlike last time i forgot to use sunblock and got sunburn on my back. Even till now still got the mark. Sigh



There's 4 hula hoop from Me, Stephanie, Joshua and Sophia. I challenge this with Joshua's daughter Kelly who is about 10yrs old and she's really great in this!! My boss was there looking at both of us challenging and he says "Wauuu eliza you know how to play this." Haha Seriously i really like hula hoop so much!!



After finish practising the hula hoop for the upcoming games.



Stephanie looks so happy to fill in the water into the bucket. Haha



Ready for some warm-up!!



Ready to play more and more games !! Yeahhh!!



Pg and Sophia were both explaining the rules of the games.



We have to put the spoon on our mouth with a pingpong ball on the spoon and walk without letting the ball drop to the ground. If it drop, we will have to walk back and start all over again.



Our group picture. =D

SORRY FRIENDS..I'M GETTING LAZIER THIS FEW DAYS TO UPDATE MY BLOG ESPECIALLY WHEN MY INTERNET SPEED IS SO UNSTABLE. SIGH..I WILL CONTINUE WITH THIS POST WHEN I GOT MORE TIME AND WITH A STABLE INTERNET SPEED =)

No comments:

Post a Comment