Sunday 6 December 2009

Nail Arts!!

Yay!! Today can do nail arts. I went to 'Amo Saloon' at Batu Bersurat intro by Fish. We had our appointment for two person which is me and jenny at 1pm today. We reached there half an hour early. So that we can finish it earlier. Jenny said that she wanna do nail extension cos her nail all along are short. So it will takes 3hours for her to finish the nail extension and nail arts. Julia was coming along with us. But she didn't do her nails since she had already came with us yesterday to do her french pedicure while me and jenny had our hair treatment.

I like two of these designs. At first i choose nail arts on the first picture but in the end i still choose the second one cos i like the 3d flowers.

Susan help me to do foot spa while cleaning up my nails. The foot spa was really nice =D

See Jenny having her nail extension

Done with my nail arts and it's time to dry up my nails.

Ta da~~ This is how my nails looks like~~

And here's the surprise.. Jenny's nails from short to long~~

Done with our nail arts and pedicure..We stayed in the saloon for about 3 hours!! and we haven't had our lunch yet.. Sigh..

So we went to Grips cafe to have our lunch. Jenny and Julia both ordered chicken teriyaki don and japanese unagi don. So i just ordered my favourite egg mayo toast. I don't dare to eat too much cos it's quite late already around 4.30pm. I still have to go back home to have my dinner.

Here comes my Egg Mayo Toast with Nescafe.

No comments:

Post a Comment