Wednesday 9 December 2009

Funny conversation i heard

This afternoon after lunch, Mr Lo came back to the office and asked me something and this is how our conversation started.

Mr Lo: Eliza, I wanna ask you something ar..Do you think that I'm funny???

Me: Errr..Seriously i think you are really funny sometimes.

Mr Lo: Wahh..you really think that I'm funny ah..Why oh??

Me: *Laughing* I dunno..Anywhere why you suddenly ask me whether you are funny or not???

Mr Lo: It's because someone says to me that i'm very funny that's why i ask you now if i really got that funny or not.

Me: Oh..okok..what makes them says that you are funny then?

Mr Lo then showed me his mobile phone message.

Mr Lo: You try to read this message then u will know.

Then i took Mr Lo's hp from him and started to read the message. It was sent by Amy whom is an property agent. She had a client who are interested to rent one of our apartment. So she text Mr Lo regarding about it.

Amy: Hi Mr Lo. This client is actually a couple only. They request if you can give them some discount for the rental.

Before Mr Lo trying to show me what he had reply to the agent. He wants me and Marissa to guess that what had he reply to her that makes her think that he was really that funny guy. But we really can't think of anything so we just give up and asked him to show us what had he replied.

Mr Lo: Amy, Ok let me tell you this. If you are single and you wanna buy a new car. Then you tell the salesman that you wanna have a discount cos you only use one seat which is the driver seat. Do you think they will give you a discount for that??

Amy: Hahaha Mr Lo. You really brighten up my day. You are funny! I will let the client knows about it. Thanks. Haha

After i read this message I also laugh like crazy. Marissa was also reading it and she told Mr Lo that not only you had brighten up Amy's day but as well brighten up our day. We both were laughing like crazy there. Lol..It was because whatever Mr Lo says is really make sense and we really didn't expect he will reply the agent in that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment