Tuesday 29 December 2009

Chloe

I'm watching this movie 'CHLOE' now which i saw from one of my online friend's blog. It's now published in the Youtube. This movie is directed by a guy name Chris from Seria ( or maybe KB) I'm not so sure about that. But i know about this movie from the newspaper.

This is the first Brunei 'chinese' movie I'd seen. I also know some of the actor and actress in the movie. Surprisingly I really didn't expect that they will be acting in the movie. Hahaha

I did sent this movie link to Jenny and asked her to watch. She said to me that this movie is quite meaningless and their slang are soooo KB-ing. So obvious that they are from KB. Hahaha I also think this movie is quite boring. It's because i think some part of the movie they can actually shorten it instead of making it too long. That's really can make people feels bored when they watch the same place and person continuously.

Anyway this might be their first time in acting and they really have the courage too. Cannot compare their acting skills with those actor/actress from other countries of course.. =)

To whom who are interested to watch this movie, click the link below:

http://www.youtube.com/chrisyeechai

No comments:

Post a Comment