Tuesday 22 December 2009

Xmas gift from Julia

Julia asked me to go to her house last saturday afternoon and says that she got something for me. When i reached her house she pass me the gift which i actually already knew what is it. This girl always don't like to give surprise i guess. Everytime she wanna give me something sure she will let me know first. Hahaha



This is my christmas present =)

Now let's see what's inside this..



It's a Hippo~~

When i saw this Hippo, the first thing i told her is that -

" Wahhh u think that i'm fat like hippo TT.TT "

She then said to me " Nola Nola~~ This hippo is really nice to hug "

But seriously this hippo is really nice to hug because of the big stomach i guess. This is what i use to hug when I'm about to sleep. Hahaha

Thanks Siawtan for your gift. Muahzz!!

No comments:

Post a Comment