Monday 26 April 2010

Guilty....

Today i had my lunch with Elsa and Marissa at Yayasan. Elsa said she wanna go jollibee for lunch so we went there. I was actually plan to eat something light but since I'm at jollibee already then for sure I will order my favourite CHICKEN BURGER!!! That's my favourite...:p

So i ate the chicken burger which comes with Chips and Pepsi. Elsa order Nasi Lemak and Marissa order Chicken Curry Rice. After we finished our food, Elsa told us that she's not full yet and she like the drumstick so much. So she asked us if we wanna order somemore =.='' I was damn full already after I had my big chicken burger. But she insisted that she wanna order again cos while eating we mention about the way to release our stress is by EATING..So happen today she's very stress with her work and she ordered 2 fried chicken with chips. *sweat*

Me and Marissa got no choice but have to eat again since she ordered already. I'm really bloated that time. When i reached office i feel so damn sleepy. Damn!! And i told Marissa that I'm really feels so guilty after eating the fried chicken. Lolx..Luckily that tonight our company gonna have a badminton friendly match with IBB staffs from 7pm-10pm. Then i can at least lose some calories. Haha :p

After work, Me and Marissa decided to go to Yayasan for shopping while waiting for the game to start at 7pm. Stephanie called me and said she's coming to join us. So three of us went to Yayasan sports centre to look for sports wear. Stephanie didn't bring any shirt and pant for the match tonight so she got no choice but to buy just for tonight =.=''

Me and Marissa saw a set of sports outfit which display on the 'patung' (don't know what to call that)..It's a Nike shirt and pant. We both were like going crazy after we saw that set of outfit. It's so nice!! Marissa said she wanna try on the shirt which is a singlet and i like the short pant. So both of us went to the fitting room and try on it. Wow!! We really love it so much..Haha But when we see the price..*fainted* The singlet cost about $37 and my short pant cost $39.90. There's a discount of 10%.. And the pant I want only left one!! So i keep on thinking whether to buy it or not to..Ended up I bought the pant and Marissa bought the shirt =p

The funny thing is when I'm about to pay at the counter. Suddenly there's a girl walk to the 'patung' and said 'WOW..this pant is nice..I want!!'..The staff told her that the pant on the display is the last one and the last new one was bought by me already. Haha she's too late..:p But still she wants it. So she just get the one on the display.

The badminton match was suppose to start at 7pm but i reached there at 7.30pm cos was busy shopping with Marissa and Stephanie till forgot about the time. But still i waited there till 9pm then only reached my turn!!! Kek si arrr...I wait till i got no mood to play already. When it's my turn to play. My opposite player from IBB was damn good in smashing. Damn it!! I really wanna give up already. My partner Joshua said he cannot tahan also and halfway of the game he request to change someone to replace him. So ended up me and Munan have to continue play. And yes..We lose!! TT.TT That guy from IBB really damn Kiasu....Keep smash me :(

Sooo tired arrr today...I reached home around 10.30pm and after shower..I continue with hula hoop and do some arms workout from Rania (my workout teacher from dvd) :p I didn't have my dinner today cos I still can feel damn full since this afternoon..Jialat arrr...

Ok..time to sleep now.It's late already..12.40am :( Think tomorrow I'm going to Tasek after gym..Jiayou Jiayou~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment