Monday 19 April 2010

KK Trip On August Booked~!!

Yay!! Happy Happy~~~Can't wait to go KK....

Last night I went to my deardear place and thinking of booking the ticket to KK so I asked him to borrow me his laptop to book the ticket. I had been dragging for so many days already cos I keep hesitate whether to go or not to go. But last few days I was chatting with Yen in msn and she told me she checked through AirAsia rate and trip to KK is quite cheap.

So i asked her to check on 27th August which is public holiday, she told me that it's kinda expensive if compare on the 13th August. Ended up we both decided to go on the 13th and back on 15th =D

So the ticket was booked last night already. Both me and Yen will be going. After i booked the ticket, I called Yen and gave her some hotels name for her to look through see which one she prefer to stay. Ron recommend me to stay at either Winner Hotel or Cititel Hotel cos i told him we both wanna save budget. So this two hotels price is quite reasonable and it's near to shopping complex as well.

Yen called me after an hour and told me she decided to stay in Winner Hotel. So i asked her to book straightaway. So last night we had settle our ticket to KK and accommodation in KK =)

This morning I told my mom about my trip to KK and she asked me how come i didn't plan to ask my brother to go along with me since he never been to KK. So i asked my brother if he wanna go along with me. He told me he wanna asked his friend along as well *Sweat*

Then he called his friend and asked him to talk to me. So i told his friend about my flight and he straightaway say 'OK I JOIN!!' That's really fast..

Just now i have to book the ticket for both of them again. When I'm about to book i realize the price increase again by $10. Hahaha. My brother so kek daooo...:p And he blame me for not letting him know earlier =.=''''

I asked Yen to check for me if there's any room left in Winner Hotel cos i have to book for my brother and his friend again. Luckily there's still one more room left. Haha they are really lucky enough.

So this August trip to KK will be Me, Yen, my brother and his friend. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment