Wednesday 14 April 2010

Trip to Kota Kinabalu

I was actually planned to go Taiwan within this year. But who knows the damn car accident happened. Sigh so I'm more tight in financial and have to pay my parents monthly for the repairs. So my plan to Taiwan have to cancel~!!! =(

I really can't wait to go for a vacation already. I really miss the trip to KL with Jenny last year on July. We both really have lots of fun. Last year on November i went to KK with Jenny, Yen, Doris and Henry. It was quite a fun trip also =) Hope i can go again soon. So i plan to go this August. Hopefully this time nothing will stop my trip plan again. Now I'm waiting for Yen to confirm me about the trip. We might be going on the 27th Aug (Friday) and back on 29th Aug (Sunday). Since 27th Aug is a public holiday =D It's just nice to go for a short trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment