Saturday 3 April 2010

Steamboat at Granny's house








Aunt was busy cooking something which i never eat before..guess what??


Tada~~ They said it's called 'Kupang'. I dunno if i spell it correctly or not. My aunt keep telling me to try cos it's damn nice. She said if i try once i will want to continue to eat more. Seriously it's quite nice. =p


* Steamboat section *


* Grill section * look at my uncle eat til so song..hahaha


My Granny =)


The cutie Isaac.


Sarah. *peace*


Wan Yi..


So concentrating watching tv...








My bro is trying hard to SMILE =.=''


Uncle was busy changing the disc saja..

After finished dinner at my granny house. I went back home around 10pm cos i have to wake up early the next day at 5am to go cemetery paipai my grandpa then go tasek lama to paipai my grandpa's bro. This is my first time i went to tasek lama cemetery to paipai. All the while my parents don't allow me to go. They said KIDS just stay at home =.='' This year i volunteer that i wanna go with my parents and relatives. So they are fine with it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment