Thursday 10 June 2010

DIET DAY 7

Morning : 1 plate of oatmeal with a cup of water.

Lunch : Japanese Teriyaki Don Rice @ Grips Cafe ( Today damn hungryyyyy..so i cannot tahan already and i finish the rice )

Dinner : 1 fried fish and a little bit of vegetables.

Exercise : Went to gym after work and only do some sit-ups, cycling and treadmill for a while. Came back home to continue bellydancing and arm workout.

- AFTER A WEEK RESULTS : DROP 1 KG. Not bad also la. Jiayou Jiayou~~ ^.^

* Today I'm soooo damn busy the whole day in Folec and i have to stay back to finish up my work. I'm still new to Folec so there's still a lot of things I'm not so sure and that's why will kinda stress sometimes when the people there keep on asking and say URGENT URGENT. Sigh..But i hope slowly it should be fine for me. Tomorrow I will be back to Teck Guan again. Next week I'm gonna apply 2days leave to go back to Folec again. Next Tuesday and Wednesday, the new staff will be coming to Teck Guan so I'm going to teach her and handover my job to her. So probably I will be in Folec on Thursday and Friday. So Wednesday will be my last day in Teck Guan. TT.TT

No comments:

Post a Comment