Wednesday 30 June 2010

Hesitating.....

Just now Steph's message me asked me to go kl with her,choon lan and cila...Then last minutes they cancelled and wanna go OG to drink. I don't really like OG..I never been there though but i just don't feel like going there. Maybe one day la..

Then she asked me to join them to miri this saturday and stay at Marriot Hotel with her,michelle, ray and other friends.

I'm still thinking if i wanna go or not. She keep on begging me to go with her. Don't know got hami kang tao there =.=''

Jeff's also asked to go down miri next week and he say can just stay over Esther's house in miri to save accommodation cost.. He planned to go Redbox this time to sing karaoke.

Should i go this saturday or next week or both also don't go??????? arghhhh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment