Wednesday 30 June 2010

Movie with Stephanie



I'm so desperate to watch this movie since the day this movie was on show in the cinema..hahaha a lot of my friends keep telling me that they had watched this movie and it's really funny and worth to watch.

So last sunday when i went for dimsum buffet with my family and steph, we suddenly talked about this movie. So we decided to watch it together. I asked my brother to check with me through internet if it's still on show or not. He told me that it will be shown at 9.45pm if i wanna watch it on Monday.

So i met Stephanie at yayasan cos we planned to go for shopping first. When the time i reach yayasan it's already almost 9pm and the movie start at 9.45pm. After shopping we found out that it's already 9.30pm!! damn it..really didn't noticed it's so late already and the movie is going to start soon.

I have to rushed to the cinema at Seri-Qlap to book the ticket first while Stephanie's still waiting at the counter to pay. When i reached the cinema, i told the guy that i want to watch Karate Kid and he told me 'Ok sure ..and the show will start at 10.30pm' =.=''''

I was like WTF!! The internet shows 9.45pm and when i reached there, they told me it start at 10.30pm.. Really damn kek dio ahh..Makes me rush here and there. So we both lepak-lepak at Seri-Qlap till 10.30pm and watch the movie for 2hours plus which end at 12.45am. Jialat ahhh!! Tomorrow still have to wake up so early for work..Grr..

While watching the movie, we keep on laughing cos it's really funny!! Luckily it's not a boring movie if not sure i'm gonna keep on complaining about the time issue.Lolx..It's so worth watching eventhough the time change.

No comments:

Post a Comment